- Are you in compliance with all Federal and State Registration requirements?
- Is your business filing taxes in the correct manner?
- Are you aware of all the advantages you can have from your business?
- We can help stabilize your business and guide it in the right direction.
You can combine any of these services into a package specially tailored to your budget and business objectives. No matter what your needs, we promise to deliver reasonable fees, friendly and reliable customer service, flexible hours and ongoing support.
Business Startup Services
Starting a new business requires research and planning. These two important steps are often overlooked but we can help you start your business the right way by providing the following services:
- Determining the right business entity for your needs
- Forming/Incorporating your business entity
- Filing for required ID numbers
- Assistance with getting properly insured
- Business Plans and Projections
Business Tax Preparation
Finding a trustworthy business tax preparer is difficult, but it is crucially important to ensure that the businesses we build in our communities are not lost due to noncompliance or to errors in tax reporting. Our business tax preparation services include:
- Preparation, review and filing of State and Federal returns
- Evaluation of opportunities to limit your tax liability
- Analysis tax issues and offer appropriate solutions
- Assisting you in responding to Internal Revenue Service notices
- Proper and thorough preparation of your tax forms and supporting documentation
We are committed to providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations run more efficiently on a daily basis. Our firm provides a wide range of services including the following:
- Account Reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliation
- Payroll processing and compliance
- And more!
Services for Individuals
- Personal Income Taxes (Federal and All States)
- Prior Year Tax Preparation
- Personal Financial Statements
- Application for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)